The WhatsApp application is not only used as a means of communicating messages and phone calls. Users can also send pictures, videos or create WhatsApp Status which can be seen by people who save their phone numbers and connect on WhatsApp. Unfortunately, the installed WhatsApp Status will disappear by itself and only last up to 24 hours. Aside from that, if you also need more Whatsapp status ideas, you can visit whtsappstatus.com to find the best Whatsapp status quotes in Hindi.
In certain cases, the videos that were shared turned out to attract attention. But unfortunately, you can’t easily download videos or photos from your friends’ status. You need a special trick to do this, and the following tutorial will show you how:
– Open the WhatsApp application and watch the friend’s status video until it runs out.
– Exit WhatsApp.
– Open file manager which contains all files in your device.
– Choose internal storage or device storage.
– Select the WhatsApp folder.
– Then select the Media folder which contains all the photos that you have saved from the WhatsApp application.
– Select the .Statuses file, the file is actually a hidden file, but you can detect it by activating the hidden file first.
– After opening the .Statuses file which contains all the statuses you have seen, copy the videos you want to download to another folder.
– Paste or paste it on your SD Card Device.
– After that, the video will appear in the gallery for later use.